Ardex P4 Rapid Multi-Purpose Primer (8kg)
Ardex P4 Primer is a ready mixed, rapid drying, solvent free primer. It can be used on internal and external walls, ceilings and floors. It can be used prior to the installation of tile adhesives and floor levelling compounds. The primer can also facilitate tiling onto existing tiles, if need be.
Key features and benefits:
- Coverage: 8kg of undiluted Ardex P4 Primer is usually sufficient for priming at least 40m2 per unit (on typical substrates)
Note: Coverage depends on the texture and absorbency of the substrate. Porous surfaces will require more material.
- Drying time: 1 hour
- Suitability: Suitable for use on concrete, cement and lime renders, sand/cement screeds, ceramic tiles and slabs, terrazzo, dispersion based paints, traces of non-water soluble flooring adhesives, dry screeds, and levelling and smoothing compounds
- Use with Underfloor Heating Systems? Yes
- Use on walls and floors? Yes
- Consistency is optimised to virtually eliminate messy drips and splashes
Recommendations: Ardex P4 Primer is not recommended for use on metal and mastic asphalt, excess residues, polyurethane and epoxy coatings. For these types of surfaces, use Ardex P82 Water Dispersed Epoxy Primer.
For more information and instructions for use, please refer to the Ardex P4 Rapid Multi-Purpose Primer Technical Guide.
Delivery times are Monday through Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) from 7:30am-5:30pm. Most deliveries leave on Express Delivery for 1-2 working day delivery service.
A 'working day' is Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Weekends and bank holidays do not count as working days.
FREE 1-2 working day delivery service for all orders over £50 including VAT. This excludes tiles, shower screens and special order items. Conditions apply - see Delivery page for further details.
Saturday deliveries are available for Mainland UK only and are for orders over £50 including VAT. There is an additional charge of £15 excluding VAT for a Saturday delivery.
It's important that you indicate the damages on the delivery note when you sign for the goods. Notify Tile Fix Direct by call our advice line (0333 320 04 24) if there are any damages or irregularities to your order within 24 hours of delivery.
For additional information on delivery costs, please visit the main Delivery page.
Login to Submit a Review|