COVID-19 Store and Service Update
Following the government's clarification that we are classed as essential 'Home & Hardware' we will be running a lighter service. We want to make sure that all our customers can complete with projects, and that all traders are stocked up to help homes in need of emergency repairs.
We have taken the decision to resume online retailing only to help support those in need, albeit with some changes to the usual service we provide.
- Cut off time for next day delivery is now 12pm.
- We cannot guarantee any provisional delivery slot as our couriers are currently experiencing a heavy workload with a reduced staff force.
- We are currently shipping to the UK only due to imposed shipping restrictions due to COVID-19 & our couriers
- We will strictly enforce social distancing around the collection and loading of orders.
- Online orders only.
- Due to light staffing we CANNOT consider price match requests at this time.
- Due to light staffing we are not processing special order items at this time. This includes Lustrolite, Shower Screens ect.
- Online customer service will only be available from 8am - 12pm. We will endeavour to get back to everyone on the same day, although you may have to wait longer for a reply.
Returns and refunds
Due to Social Distancing guidelines, we are unable to physically process any returns although these will be recorded. When the Social distancing guidelines are relaxed and returns can be processed and refunds can be made.