If you are looking for a quick and easy way to buy everything you need to install a waterproof tileable shower tray, our new shower tray kits are the perfect solution.
When creating a level access wet room or walk in shower, the shower tray is one of the main components. Not only do they hold the drain in place, but they also create a slope so that the water naturally flows towards it. The shower tray needs to be installed using the right products to ensure it is secure and waterproof. Our kits include everything you need to fix and waterproof your new shower tray.
The Orbry Shower Tray Kit contains:
- 1 x Orbry Shower Tray in your chosen size. This is designed to fit your chosen drain, is easy to cut to size and perfect for tiling.
- 1 x Orbry Drain – horizontal or linear depending on your choice of shower tray. The linear drain also comes with a Stainless Steel Linear Drain Cover.
- 2 x Internal Corners – for waterproofing the corner joints between your shower tray and the walls.
- 1 x 5m Waterproofing Tape Roll – for sealing and waterproofing around the edges of your shower tray.
- 1 x 5m Waterproofing Compound – used in conjunction with the waterproof tape roll and internal corners.
- 1 x 20kg bag of rapid setting cement based adhesive – used to fix the tray and tiles.
- 1 x tube of White Silicone Sealant – for waterproofing around the shower tray.
The Marmox Shower Tray Kit contains:
- 1 x Marmox Shower Tray in the size of your choice. This is easy to cut to size and perfect for tiling on to.
- 1 x Dallmer Horizontal Drain compatible with the shower tray.
- 1 x Marmox 10m Self-Adhesive Waterproofing Tape Roll – used to seal and waterproof around the edges of the shower tray.
- 1 x 20kg bag of rapid setting cement based adhesive – to fix the tray and tiles.
- 1 x tube of White Silicone Sealant – to waterproof around the shower tray.
Order your wet room shower tray kit online at Tile Fix Direct today – simply choose the drain size & type and we’ll add everything else you need.