If you are looking for a practical heating solution that will also add a touch of luxury then electric underfloor heating could be the best choice for you. If you are ready to renovate your home with the comfort and warmth of underfloor heating, then Tile Fix offer great quality solutions at the best prices. We are leading suppliers of electric underfloor heating which is easily installed and has a 20 year warranty!*
Why Install Electric Underfloor Heating?
The benefits of electric underfloor heating include:
- It can potentially increase the value of your home
- It can reduce your energy bills
- The heat is dispersed evenly throughout the room
- There are no cold spots and draughts
- It can be used throughout the house
- It is very hygienic and prevents dust from collecting
Where Is The Ideal Place To Install Electric Underfloor Heating?
Electric underfloor heating can be used in any room in your home, however it is perfect for use in wet rooms and rooms that have a walk in shower for many reasons, including:
- Water on the ground is easily evaporated due to heat generating under the surface.
- A lovely heated floor creates a comfortable surface to step onto, creating a cosy atmosphere even on the chilliest of days.
- It de-clutters the room by the removing the need of unsightly radiators, leaving a clean contemporary finish that enhances the space of any room.
- It can be used as a sole heat source or in combination with a secondary heat source - depending on the room size and solution chosen.
Electric Underfloor Heating Systems From Tile Fix
Our range includes:
- Underfloor heating mats suitable for timber and concrete subfloors
- Thermostats - with touchscreen displays or manual controls
- Tile backer boards, to improve the efficiency of your underfloor heating system.
Our products are provided by trusted leading brands
- Orbry: a high quality product at a competitive price. It offers a perfect addition to any room, especially as part of a complete Orbry wet room, and conveniently has a flat price per square metre.
- DEVI: a brand that is dedicated to safety and high quality. Their heating systems are compliant with BEAB approved standard EN 60335-2-96. They have robust heating cables and have 100% aluminium earth sheathing. They are fully compliant with IEE wiring requirements for installation in wet areas and they are excellent options for wet rooms.
Use our Underfloor Heating Selector to find the right heating system for your home.
For more information read our underfloor heating advice page or contact us at 0333 320 04 24.
* 20 year warranty on DEVI electric underfloor heating systems only. Also, excludes thermostats - please refer to each thermostat for warranty details.