Had enough of stained tiles? Look no further than Lithofin Stain-Stop. It will help protect all types of natural and engineered stone including polished marble, so the tiles will keep that freshly installed look for longer.
What Stain-Stop Does
Lithofin Stain-Stop is an impregnator that provides protection for porous natural stone and artificial surfaces. Lithofin Stain-Stop penetrates into the surface of the tile and coats the capillaries with an extremely thin, invisible film. Oil, grease and water cannot penetrate through this film and so are not absorbed into the tile, instead remaining on the surface. The dirt can then be easily removed without leaving stains.
Where to Use Stain-Stop
Lithofin Stain-Stop is ideal for protecting unglazed ceramics against stains and to help facilitate every-day maintenance. We highly recommended using this product in kitchens, bathrooms and other areas which frequently come into contact with water and oil.
How to Use Stain-Stop
- The surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean.
- Always test the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- On highly absorbent surfaces: evenly and generously apply Lithofin Stain-Stop with a brush or roller. Avoid foam.
- After approx. 20 minutes, apply Lithofin Stain-Stop again to ensure that the entire surface is saturated. Then carefully remove all surface residues with a cloth.
- Do not allow any product to dry on the surface.
- On highly absorbent surfaces, a second application after approx. 24 hours may be necessary.
- Attention! the liquid product must sink into the surface.
- Dry residues will not be removable once product is fully cured.
- Lithofin Stain-Stop can only be used on absorbent and completely dry surfaces. Glass, ceramics, wood, and other surfaces sensitive to solvents must be protected against splashes.
- Application Temperature: the temperature of the surface should be between 5°C and 25°C. Switch off under floor heating.
- Drying Time: most solvents will evaporate within two hours. The product will be fully effective after approx. 48 hours.
For invisible protection against staining and for aiding the maintenance of all natural stone surfaces, including polished marble, use Lithofin Stain-Stop. Perfect for use on wall and floor surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom, as well as on table tops, window sills and other sensitive surfaces. It’s even suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Purchase Lithofin Stain-Stop online at Tile Fix Direct and protect your tiles today!