Who is Marmox™?
Marmox™ is an internationally established manufacturer of construction materials and a leading supplier of thermal tile backer boards. Marmox™ UK Ltd was formed in 1999 and this division has shown a commitment to local testing and certification processes, ensuring that Marmox™ boards meet the needs of the UK market.
What are Marmox™ Boards?
Made of extruded polystyrene that is covered with close woven fibreglass mesh embedded in a cement polymer mortar, Marmox™ boards are lightweight tile backer boards that can add insulation and waterproofing to a wet room. They provide an even, smooth surface for the tiles to be laid on and are strong enough to support even the heaviest of tiles.
Benefits of Marmox™ Boards:
- Stronger than many of their competitors, Marmox™ boards can support loads of over 60kg/m² meaning you don’t have to worry about the weight of the tiling you lay over them.
- Marmox™ boards have been certified by the British Board of Agrèment (BBA) and deemed fit for their intended use, providing reassurance to users as to the quality of the product.
- The boards are comprehensively tested and meet all relevant European standards as well as specific British standards.
- The tile backer boards are recommended by The Energy Saving Trust, a UK Government body, as an approved insulating dry lining product.
- Easy to cut and install, Marmox™ boards come in a range of thicknesses and lengths and are even available as curved board.
- They are great for use with electric underfloor heating to provide a warm and waterproof wet room area.
Buy Marmox™ Tile Backer Boards Online
Tile Fix Direct has a great range of Marmox™ tile backer boards available to buy online which are usually delivered within 1 – 2 days.