When it comes to underfloor heating, there are many different decisions you need to make. Firstly you will need to decide whether you will be using electric or wet underfloor heating. While wet underfloor heating can be a good option for the whole house, electric underfloor heating is perfect for one or two rooms. With so many brands and types of electric underfloor heating on the market, it’s hard to know which is the best for you. We’re going to take a look at the products and benefits of DEVI underfloor heating to help you decide if it’s right for your project.
DEVI underfloor heating is a great option for kitchens, bathrooms and hallways – as well as any other room in the home you want the comfort of warm floors. There are many reasons you should choose to install DEVI underfloor heating products in your home:
Benefits of DEVI underfloor heating
- Easily calculate which products and the quantity you need using the free online DEVI HeatMAP™ software.
- DEVI underfloor heating products are quick and easy to install, the mats simply roll out and have self-adhesive on the underside.
- Available in self-adhesive mats or loose lay cables – making it extremely flexible and therefore suited to all sizes and shapes of rooms.
- Underfloor heating helps avoid slips and falls by evaporating any left over water in wet rooms and walk in showers, or from umbrellas, coats and shoes in halls.
- As the mats are extremely thin they can be installed over old floors, making them perfect for renovation projects. The depth of the DEVI underfloor heating mat, adhesive and tiles is usually just 8-10mm!
- Heat rises from the floor to the ceiling so the even distribution of heat throughout the floor provides a more comfortable warmth.
- DEVI underfloor heating heats rooms at a lower temperature than traditional radiators, reducing temperatures by 1-2°C without influencing the thermal comfort level and reducing energy loss by up to 20%.
- Reduction in energy used is better for the environment and will reduce your energy bills, DEVI underfloor heating is designed to run at approx. 1p per m2.
- As the thin mats are hidden beneath the floors they allow you to free up wall space – giving you freedom to place furniture anywhere you like in the room.
- Traditional radiators can become dust traps, removing these and installing DEVI underfloor heating is more hygienic and better for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- As the heating mats are placed directly beneath the flooring, they can heat up the room much quicker than other heating methods.
- The DEVI underfloor heating can be easily controlled using one of the many thermostat options including the touchscreen DEVITouch or wireless DEVILink system.
- Each mat comes with the DEVI 10 Year Warranty, giving you extra peace of mind.
At Tile Fix Direct we stock a range of DEVI underfloor heating products at great prices. Order your DEVI Underfloor Heating online today.