Norcros Pro 30 Fast Track Eco is a new levelling compound from Norcros, that combines rapid levelling with an eco friendly product. The single part compound has a number of features and benefits that will make jobs quicker and easier for tilers & installers.
Gone are the days when you needed to factor in an extra day to level the floor. With Norcros Pro 30 you can apply quickly and easily, and it’s ready to tile in just 45 minutes! If you are using impervious floor coverings the self-smoothing formula will need an additional 45 minutes (taking drying time up to 90 minutes).
Key Features & Benefits of Norcros Pro 30 Fast Track Levelling Compound
- Can be used to level from 2-30mm in a single application
- Flexible formula
- Eco friendly manufacturing process
- Self-smoothing compound
- Can be tiled after just 45 minutes
- Carpet, vinyl, & other impervious floor coverings can be installed after 90 minutes
- Perfect for use with underfloor heating
- Suitable for use with a range of substrates including concrete, cement, anhydrite screeds, vinyl tiles, glazed tiles & overlaid timber floors
- Conforms to CT C30-F9
Manufacturers are becoming increasingly aware of the impact their products are having on the environment, and Norcros are taking this seriously. They have taken the quarried sand that is usually a large part of levelling compounds, and replaced it with recycled crushed glass – making Pro 30 their most eco-friendly product yet.
Preparation & Application of Norcros Pro 30 Fast Track Levelling Compound
- Before application, make sure that all surfaces are dry, clean and strong enough to support the tiles or flooring to be fixed. See the Norcros Pro 30 Data Sheet for preparation requirements for your specific substrate. Use the Norcros Tanking Kit to waterproof wet areas.
- Add 5 litres of clean water into a mixing bucket and slowly pour in the powder levelling compound. Mix using a rotary drill paddle until the mixture forms a creamy lump-free consistency.
- Pour the mixture on to the floor and trowel out until it reaches the desired depth – the product will smooth itself. As soon as the surface can support weight the tiles can be laid – approximately 45 minutes. This time should be increased to 90 minutes for impervious floor coverings.
Norcros Pro 30 Fast Track Eco Levelling Compound is now available to order online at Tile Fix Direct.