We’ve almost made it to the end of 2017 but we know many of you are squeezing in a few last minute jobs, so we’ve put together our opening hours for the festive period below so you can plan ahead.
The joy of online shopping is that it is accessible 24/7 and 365 days a year, but we need a break too so our customer services and dispatch departments will be closed over the Christmas & New Year period. Our last Royal Mail collection of the year will be on 20th December, so all Royal Mail orders placed after 12pm on 20th December will be dispatched on 2nd January. Other orders placed before midday on Thursday 21st December will be sent out before Christmas, after this all orders will be sent out on or after 29th December.
- Wednesday 20th December – Last dispatch day for Royal Mail orders, cut off 12pm.
- Thursday 21st December – Cut off for same day dispatch 12pm. Customer services close at 4pm.
- Friday 22nd to Thursday 27th December – Closed.
- Friday 29th December – Customer services open 9am-4pm.
- Saturday 30th December to Monday 1st January – Closed.
- Tuesday 2nd January – Open normal hours, dispatch times may be extended while we catch up with orders placed over the break.
Thank you for a fantastic 2017, everyone at Tile Fix Direct would like to wish our customers a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.