We’re really excited about the new Flexbone 2Easy matting from BAL and to spread the word we want you to share pictures of yourselves installing it! To reward you we will throw in a free TFD hoody if you tag us in the post.
In case you haven’t seen the new Flexbone 2Easy matting, BAL describe it as a “unique floating uncoupling mat where no adhesive is needed underneath – a truly uncoupled system! Because it is floating, only basic preparation is needed – simply sweep solid, level floors and lay the mat. No remove of residue, bitumen or laitance. No priming needed. Tile immediately to contaminated, stained or cracked screeds and over bitumen. Fast-track tiling on new anhydrite and sand:cement screeds that aren’t cured as moisture evaporates through covering joints.”
Here’s what you need to do to claim your FREE Tile Fix Direct hoody:
- Buy a roll of BAL Flexbone 2Easy from us.
- Take a picture of it being installed.
- Upload the picture to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram – tag us and use the hashtag #TileFix2Easy
We’ll get in touch to get your contact details and order number (so we can verify you bought the matting from us) and your hoody will soon be in the post! Get in touch if you have any questions about BAL Flexbone 2Easy or this competition.
Terms & Conditions
- One hoody per customer. Subject to availability.
- You must tag Tile Fix Direct on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and include the tag #TileFix2Easy.
- Full roll of Flexbone 2Easy must be purchased from TileFixDirect.com.
- Photos must be clear and free from offensive material.
- Tile Fix Direct reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and without warning.